This Family fair and art exhibition is the first of its kind to be held at Alfaisal University, and will be a success with your contribution. This is a mutual collaborative effort between Alfaisal university, COM and Saudi Institute of design.
Dates: 22nd and 23rd of November 2018.
Timings :From 5-11 PM on both days.
Location: Alfaisal university campus garden and lobby on first floor.
The purpose of this exhibition is to create awareness among the general public regarding common and relevant skin disorders. Student’s will educate the visitors with regards to how to prevent, treat & deal with chronic skin diseases to improve quality of life.
The mission of the Alfaisal College of Medicine is to prepare its students for meeting and responding to the changing healthcare needs and expectations of the Saudi Arabian community. This is being achieved in full partnership with other healthcare providers and relevant sectors in the community.
Student organizers and volunteers will receive a certificate of participation from the dean’s office. The planned activities include the following:
- Multiple student conducted educational booths covering most common & chronic skin diseases and skin cancer.
- Free skin consultation clinics
- Art Exhibition & Competition: There will be a skin themed based art exhibition.
- Laser therapy booths including cosmetic and therapeutic laser
- Pharmaceutical companies & Skin Care Product booths
- Various other booths for beauty products, Spa and fitness clubs.
- Food trucks and Kids fun activity.